Sunday, April 2, 2017

Upcoming Seminar

I'm teaching at Knit Knack Shop's Spring Fling next weekend!

Have you been to Spring Fling?  Put on by Charlene Shafer's Knit Knack Shop, this is one of the relatively few larger seminars.  It's held at a fairgrounds in Peru, Indiana, has multiple teachers, incredible shopping (Knit Knack has just about anything you need for your machine knitting), and incredible fellowship with over a hundred knitters.

You can pick and choose from a great lineup of classes for Friday and then more for Saturday.  The teachers this year are Sandee Cherry, Susan Guagliumi, Carol Scott, Carol Wurst, and me.

I'm certainly looking forward to this.  My friend Barbara Deike is going with me to help out, and we always have a great time, visiting with fellow knitters and shopping a bit, ourselves!

Click here for more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment